Balboa Strawberry Festival
About the Festival
- Balboa Strawberry Festival will take place: June 10, 2017
- Location: Ventura Blvd between Balboa Ave and Amestoy Ave.
- Parking Info: Street Parking will be available near Festival.
- GPS: Please enter 17019 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91316
Held in June of each year, the Balboa Strawberry Festival is a celebration of summer, food and fun, held in Encino on Ventura Blvd. The Festival is centered around local residents’ love for delicious, California grown strawberries. Featuring tons of strawberry themed food and drink, plus live music, dancing, rides and games for the whole family, this is the PERFECT way to celebrate summer!
A free family event in Encino on June 11, 2017. Event will take place on Ventura Blvd from Balboa to Amestory from 10am-6pm.
What is a strawberry festival?
Why a strawberry festival?
- Summer is coming and strawberries are here!
- Strawberries are such an important crop to our state as California provides nearly 90% of the USA’s supply of strawberries!
- Strawberries are a big part of summer fun!